Organic Shampoo is a great way to treat your hair with gentle care that won’t contribute harshly to the environment and drainage systems. My personal favorite reason to use organic shampoo is because it always effectively removes the dirt and oil in my hair, while still keeping it shiny and soft to the touch. Here are my 5 favorite shampoos and their brands:
- OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo: This sulfate-free organic shampoo is my personal secret to shiny and soft hair. Suitable for treated hair, this shampoo keeps hair moisturized while completely cleansing it. I recommend people with a normal to dry hair type use this formula.
- Dr. Alkaitis Organic Herbal Shampoo: This shampoo is made out of hydrating ingredients such as coconut oil and aloe vera. This formula strengthens your hair strands and lathers up really nicely in the shower- it even claims to have some conditioning power for your hair stands!
- WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo: This shampoo is my everyday shampoo favorite! This organic and sulfate free formula is perfect for dry hair. It add hydration and doesn’t completely strip your hair of its moisture, which is what I care about in my daily shampoo formula. I follow it up with their Coconut Oil Conditioner.
- Christina Moss Organic Shampoo: Being the perfect organic formula for sensitive hair and scalp types, this shampoo is incredibly gentle yet still effective. It will soothe your scalp and make sure not to further irritate any rashes, dandruff, or sensitivities in the area.
- Aubrey Organics Chia Shampoo: This shampoo is extremely suitable for color treated and damaged hair. The formula is rich in hair-healthy proteins in order to fortify and treat each and every damaged strand you have from hair treatments, hair coloring, or other sources of hair damage.