Need some cooking inspiration? There are so many easy and delicious recipes that don’t take more than a half hour to cook. Here are 5 easy ideas for dishes that only take about 30 minutes and under to make:
- Macaroni and Cheese: Macaroni and cheese is a nostalgic and super easy meal idea that takes only a half hour to make! Boil water (takes about 10 minutes), add pasta and cook for about 8-11 minutes. Strain the pasta water out, add milk, butter and cheese in desired amounts and combine. Serve it hot!
- Grilled Hamburgers: Burgers are really easy to make. Season and grill them on a barbecue or with an oven/stovetop method, Open a hamburger bun, add desired contents and the freshly grilled burger, and enjoy!
- Homemade Pizza: Craving pizza but tired of ordering so much takeout? Buy ready made pizza dough, roll out, spread out the pizza sauce, sprinkle generously some shredded muenster or mozzarella cheese, and add your desired toppings. Bake at 350º F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese bubbles and dough turns golden brown.
- Grilled Cheese and French Fries: Grilled cheese sandwiches can be a full meal when paired with fresh french fries. Get two slices of bread, add your favorite cheese between them, sandwich them, and put in toaster until cheese melts and bubbles. Meanwhile, air fry ready cut frozen french fries in an air frier and enjoy!
- Omelette and Bagel with spreads: Get a bagel or baguette fresh from your local bagel bakery, toast it if desired, add your favorite spreads and toppings, and set it aside. Then, oil a frying pan, make an omelette and spice as desired, and cook until it reaches your desired appearance. Cut some vegetables for the side and enjoy this quick yet hearty meal!