Last week I published an blog post on my top 5 organic shampoo brands. To finish it off, I also decided to publish in this post my favorite organic conditioners and brands. Conditioner is really important for me, as I have really thick and wavy/curly hair that can get dry if I don’t use the right conditioner for my hair type. Here are my 5 favorites:
- WOW Skin Science Coconut and Avocado Oil Conditioner: This organic conditioner has the most hydrating formula that is perfect for dry and thick hair. It has zero parabens and sulfates, and can additionally be used as a hair mask if left on the hair for about 10-15 minutes before being rinsed off.
- OGX Hydrate+Revive Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner: This conditioner is the matching set to their Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo. This formula is really hydrating without encouraging oil buildup. I recommend this conditioner for people with normal to oily hair types.
- Living Libations True Blue Spirulina Conditioner: Spirulina, the conditioner’s special ingredient, is very protein rich, which helps repair hair, fortify it, and prevent thinning and hair loss. This conditioner can actually help to detox your scalp as well, helping those who suffer from dandruff or too much oil production in the hair follicles.
- Herbal Choice Mari Organic Conditioner: Being that this is a conditioning rinse, it has a very thin, runny, and watery consistency that is intended for fine, thin, and dry hair. The rinse also balances your hair’s pH and hydrates it in the process.
- Dolphin Organics Fragrance-Free Conditioner: This kid-friendly organic formula is suitable for adults as well! It is tear-free and super gentle, but still adds moisture and fortifies the hair strands. Win-win for everyone!