They say money can’t buy happiness, and that’s probably true. But you can definitely spend money on things that make you happy. Suppose you won $10,000- just like that! It could happen! Click here to enter an amazing sweepstakes and you could win $10,000! And then start thinking about how you’d spend it. Here are a few suggestions:
- Invest. Investing is a smart way to make your money grow. You could start an education fund for your kids or grandchildren, buy some stocks or CDs, or use the money to start your own business. If investing is not your area of expertise it’s a good idea to consult with a financial advisor before making any decisions.
- Go on a dream vacation. Make it count and go all out on a once in a lifetime trip!
- Home improvement. For homeowners there’s always a project waiting to be tackled.
- Pay off debt. What a relief that could be!
- Donate. There are so many causes out there that could benefit from your generosity. Benefits for you: you’ll feel good and you’ll get a tax deduction.
For more sweepstakes offers and money-saving content, sign up for our email newsletter!