Need some cooking inspiration for your next barbecue? There are so many delicious recipes that are super quick and easy to make.
Here are 5 simple and flavorful food ideas your guests will surely love:
- Elote (aka Grilled Mexican Street Corn): top your grilled corn with mayonnaise, chili powder, cayenne pepper, cotija cheese, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime
- Grilled Chicken Skewers with Vegetables: cut your boneless chicken into cubes and thread it onto skewers along with your choice of vegetables (such as bell peppers, zucchini, squash, red onions, etc.) and marinate it all with a blend of olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, salt and pepper before grilling
- Bacon Potato Salad: boil russet potatoes and stir it with a mixture of mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper, and paprika. You can also add optional diced celery and cooked bacon bits.
- Spinach Salad with Apples, Walnuts, and Feta: this tasty salad is easy to make, just toss the following ingredients in a large bowl and serve: spinach, arugula, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, crumbled feta cheese, chopped green or red apples, chopped walnuts or pecans, and salt and pepper to taste
- Grilled Fish Tacos: add grilled fish to a corn tortilla and your guests can choose their own toppings. We recommend having shredded cabbage, cilantro, pico de gallo, chopped avocado, chopped red onions, and a squeeze of lime on top.